Bespoke Colour Service
Thank you for considering our Bespoke Colour Service.
At Littlefair’s we pride ourselves on providing excellent customer service and we want to ensure that your finished project is exactly what you are looking for. To help you achieve this we have a few options in place:
FAQs & Help Centre - please have a look at our Frequently Asked Questions page. Here you will find a wide range of common queries and helpful answers.
|Tester Pots - did you know that we offer 15ml Tester Pots for our entire range of Water Based Wood Dyes? Tester Pots are a great way to test our products, allowing you to find the perfect colour that you’re looking for. We provide detailed instructions and helpful advice with each Tester Pot order.|
If, after browsing our entire range and trying the options above, you still not found exactly what you’re looking for then please try out our Bespoke Service:
Our wood finishing expert, Les Littlefair will work with passion to achieve the perfect colour for your project.
Here’s how it works:
1. First, choose whether you would like your bespoke colour to be an interior or exterior product. Then what size. You can then add the bespoke product to your basket, along with any other items from our collection and follow the steps through to checkout and complete your order.
2. You must then follow up your order with an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Within the email please include the following:
I. Use your Order Number as the email subject
II. Provide detailed information of the colour you’re trying to achieve
III. You may wish to include links to examples of the colour you are looking; or you can attach images to your email (for example, skirting board that you’re trying to colour match)
IV. Please provide us with your telephone number
3. Les will use this information (and may contact you) to develop your bespoke product.
4. We aim to dispatch this within 7 days of receiving your email.
5. Should you want more product in the future please email us (we will have kept the details of the product and will be able to produce more of it!).
Please note: Drums range from 18ltr to 25.5ltr due to a combination of the manufacturing processes and to allow plenty of space for the product to be mixed.